Airport visitors will notice that a trip to FWA is a bit different than a trip to most airports. We want you to feel welcome at our airport, so we’ve gone the extra mile to make your time at FWA as pleasant as possible. Here are just some of the perks you’ll notice:
- Free wireless internet throughout the terminal
- A business center
- Free half hour of parking in the short term and long term lots
- Children’s play areas throughout the terminal
- Complimentary parking lot shuttles
- Complimentary curbside luggage assistance
- A quarterly exhibit featuring local artisans
- Greater Fort Wayne Aviation Museum
- Full service restaurant, bar, and coffee shop both pre- and post-security
- Gift shop
- ATM (Three Rivers Credit Union)
- Video Relay Service for hearing impaired located in the Welcome Center
- Not to mention what we are most famous for: Hospitality Hosts that welcome incoming passengers to Fort Wayne with a fresh baked cookie!
The Welcome Center at FWA
When Hoosier Hospitality and Innovation meet in one space, the result is spectacular. Staffed 7 days a week with FWA’s nationally renowned Hospitality Hosts, the FWA Welcome Center is designed just for you. Need the latest information about community events, directions to local hotels and restaurants, or up to the minute flight information? The FWA Hospitality Hosts are happy to help. Our friendly Hosts can also now easily help those that are deaf or hard of hearing. The Welcome Center features a Video Relay Service (VRS) videophone for our passengers and guests that are hearing imapired. Just looking for a comfy seat and place to charge electronics before your trip? Stop at the Welcome Center – and while you’re there, enjoy one of the fresh baked cookies that USA Today raved about. It’s all free and brought to you by FWA. We’re taking customer service to a whole new altitude!
For airport information, contact the FWA Hospitality Hosts (260) 747-4146 ext. 440.
Personal attention in a customer friendly environment - it’s something that you may not find in larger airports, but you will find it at FWA.
Need a hand with your bags? FWA’s friendly Customer Service Agents are here to help – and it’s free. Look for them curbside in front of the terminal.
FWA offers free car to curb shuttle service - 7 days a week from 5 A.M. to midnight. The Airport’s Customer Service Agents will pick you up at your car and take you to the terminal; they will even assist you into the terminal with your bags. Call ahead to the Airport Authority office to request assistance and schedule a pickup, or click here to fill out the online form.