Traveling can be stressful - here at FWA we strive to make it as stress-free as possible. To help make your trip as easy as possible, be sure to check out these tips from the Transportation Security Administration.
What to Know Before you Travel:
- Traveling with Food or Gifts
- How to Get Through the Line Faster
- Liquid Rules: 3-1-1 for Carry-Ons
- Acceptable Identification at the Checkpoint
- Prohibited Items
- FAA's PackSafe Website
TSA and Special Needs:
- Travelers with Disabilities & Medical Conditions
- Traveling with Children
- Traveling with Special Items
- Religious & Cultural Needs
If you have questions that were not answered above, or you believe you may have lost an item at the FWA Security Checkpoint, contact the local TSA Checkpoint at (260) 478-0904.