THREE RIVERS FESTIVAL "DODGE HIGH FARES" DODGEBALL TOURNAMENT
Grab some friends, suit up in matching uniforms, and join us for the first ever Three Rivers Festival Dodgeball Tournament! This single-elimination style tournament is recognized by the National Dodgeball League (NDL), and is a great way to have some fun this summer with your friends, family, or co-workers!
Here are the fast facts about the tournament:
- Tournament is Sunday, July 14, 2013 at the SportONE Parkview Fieldhouse and begins at 1PM
- Teams are made up of 6-10 players and should be co-ed (at least two females or two males per team)
- Teams must wear matching uniforms - creativity is encouraged!
- The registration fee is $100 per team - teams can register online at www.dodgehighfares.com
- Registration ends July 8, 2013
- All proceeds from the tournament will be donated to one of eight local charities - the first place team decides which chairity wins the money!
- Trophies and prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams
- This event is open to the public and spectators are welcome
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the 8 local charities the winning team gets to choose from to donate all of the proceeds?
A. All For You Scholarship Program, American Red Cross of Northeast Indiana, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Indiana, Community Harvest Food Bank, Cancer Services of Northeast Indiana, Special Olympics Allen County, Stop Child Abuse and Neglect (SCAN), Turnstone
Q. Where can I find out the official National Dodgeball League Rules?
A. Complete rules can be found on the NDL website at www.theNDL.com.
Q. Where is the SportONE Parkview Fieldhouse?
A. The SportONE Parkview Fieldhouse is just off of Lima Road, south of Coliseum Blvd. across from the Glenbrook Commons. Click the link for a map and directions. http://goo.gl/maps/bRUFJ
Q. What time will registration begin the day of the tournament?
A. Registration will begin at Noon. Team captains will need to check in at registration and pick up materials on behalf of their team.
Q. What types of prizes will be awarded to the winning teams?
A. 1st place - Select the chairity to which all proceeds will be donated, large 1st place trophy, night out for the entire team and guests at a TinCaps game, major bragging rights
2nd place - Medium 2nd place trophy, super cool FWA prize package, some bragging rights
3rd place - Small 3rd place trophy and a pretty cool FWA prize packagecomments powered by Disqus