CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
The Fort Wayne-Allen County Airport Authority is seeking applications for the Customer Service Agent position. This job requires a patient and stable work style and consistency in dealing with repetitive routine. The job demands a cooperative, agreeable and sympathetic listener who gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them. A customer service, team-oriented focus is of utmost importance.
- Operates shuttle vehicle escorting customers to and from the terminal building; assists customers including loading and unloading baggage into passenger’s vehicle and to the airline ticket counters.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer service and effective working relationships with management, supervisors, co-workers, tenants and the general public.
- Participates in custodial and snow removal efforts as needed.
- IMMEDIATE NEED: Looking for applicants who are able to work primarily weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 5:00a to 1:00p) and fill-in if needed). The position will work less than 30 hours per week.
- The Airport Authority is taking applications on an on-going basis to build an applicant pool for our Customer Service Agents.
- High school equivalent education
- Requires basic computer operations skills, including email
- Must be available to work weekend hours and varying hours.
- At least six months to one year of customer service work experience
- Ability to operate shuttle vehicle - must have valid operator's license
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes (up to 75 pounds)
- Ability to work varied hours and work independently
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions and to and prepare basic reports as required