This full time Second Shift position is responsible for the maintenance and operation of all buildings under the control of the Airport Authority including heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems, and other mechanical and physical systems associated with general building maintenance.
• Maintains sewage lines, sprinkler systems and building suppression systems;
• Ordering of materials and supplies, preparing annual budgets for areas of their responsibility
• Trouble shoot and repair of AC-DC Control Circuits & motors;
• Experience working with low and high voltage systems (mill volt up to 480 volts);
• Familiar with single and three phase electrical circuits,
• Familiar with computerize building management systems;
• Maintains chillers, cooling towers and associated equipment;
• Maintains closed loop water system, test and treats water as necessary;
• Direct Digital Controls and standard electric controls;
• Operates small to large snow removal vehicles and equipment and performs snow removal functions during winter operations.
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply for this job!
- High school equivalent education
- Strong experience in commercial/industrial heating, air conditioning, plumbing system repair or building maintenance
- Basic computer experience, including strong working knowledge of email, word processing and spreadsheet applications (Microsoft products desirable).
- Pass a pre-hire drug screen and random alcohol and drug testing
- Must be able to obtain a FWACAA-issued AOA Driving Privileges
- Pass federal fingerprint based criminal history background check
- Available for recall during non-duty hours for emergencies, snow removal or other required duties
- Must have a valid operator’s license, a Commercial Driver's License Class B or higher is preferred.
- Allen County HVAC Journeyman’s license preferred
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Universal refrigerant license