Aircraft/Rescue/Fire Fighting Facility
Our PSD(Public Safety Dept.) Officers are trained in 3 areas for the protection and safety of guests and passengers. Each officer is a police officer - fire fighter - and trained for medical emergencies. Students will see the fire trucks, observation equipment, and other devices that help to protect the airport and all of our guests.
- Ages: 3rd-12th grade
- Group size: 5 - 20 people (Please have at least one adult for every 10 students.)
- Days/Times: Daily - by appointment only - 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Tour Length: 30-45 minutes
- Contact: PSD (260) 747-2624
- Directions - From the North: Travel south on Bluffton Rd. One mile past the turn for the airport turn right on Winters Rd. Cross the train tracks. Travel 1 mile. PSD is on your right.
- Directions - From the South: Exit I-469 onto Bluffton Rd. Drive north about two miles and turn left on Winters Rd. Cross the train track. Travel 1 mile. PSD is on your right.
- Parking: Free parking lot on site